Do you often wake up in the middle of the night? You’re not alone. Millions of women experience interrupted sleep on a regular basis. While there are many causes for this, fortunately there are also many things you can do to help improve your sleep habits and get back to a good night’s rest. Here are 5 tips for getting more shut-eye.
The following are 5 tips that you can use to help stop waking up in the middle of the night. If you’ve tried some or all of these and still find yourself struggling, please call 07492 570945 for a sleep assessment. We will be happy to chat with you about what might be going on and offer our expert advice!
1) Create an evening routine that helps your body wind down at the end of the day;
2) Try not to eat too late into the evening;
3) Keep your bedroom cool (ideally between 60 degrees Fahrenheit and 70 degrees Fahrenheit);
4) Avoid caffeine after noon if possible;
5) Get regular exercise during daylight hours so it can promote better quality sleep later on in.